Kofax Communication Server Administrator
This training is designed to provide basic understanding to administer and manage the Kofax Communication Server. Furthermore, it highlights the basic concept of the products and how they integrate into the environment of the customer. Based on hands-on sessions, you will become familiar with the options and configuration possibilities of KCS.
This training is designed as a technical session – NOT a sales or marketing presentation. Your attendance in this training seminar will give you technical insight into the Kofax Communication Server.
At Class Completion:
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand and configure the KCS including the TCOSS and the KCS file structure
- Setup and administrate user profiles, services, address book entries and Axx99 files with the KCS Client for Windows (TCfW)
- Create and manage Coversheets
- Understand the basic concept of LINKs and document conversion
- Setup and configure specific LINKs depending on customer requirements
- Troubleshooting and the most important trace settings
- Understanding of the Windows environment
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP
- Experience using Windows-based applications (e.g. Microsoft Office)
Software, Hardware and technical documentation is provided.
- Overview about the Kofax Communication Server (KCS) product range
- Get an overview of TCOSS
- Configure TCOSS
- Administration and configuration via the TCfW Communication Server Client
- Creating and arranging Coversheets
- Get an overview of available LINKs
- Understand the usability and architecture of LINKs
- Get to know how document conversion works
- Setup and configure one or two LINKs depending on your needs
Upon completion of this training you will be awarded with a certificate for attending the KCS Administrator class.