Kofax Communication Server Update
This training provides an overview about the new features/products of the last two years and gives the attendees the possibility to discuss special topics with a support specialist.
This training is designed as a technical session – NOT a sales or marketing presentation. Your attendance in this training seminar will give you technical insight into the Kofax Communication Server.
At Class Completion:
Upon completion of this training, students will be able to:
• Provide detailed information about new features/products of the last two years.
• Understand and explain use cases for the new features.
To attend this course, interested students must have the KCSC² status.
Software, Hardware and technical documentation is provided.
- New features of the last release(s)
- Special topics (depending on student wishes) like
- FoIP expert troubleshooting
- Web Services
- T30 protocol - expert troubleshooting
- Map File - possibilities and configuration
At the end of the training, there will be an online theoretical test and a practical part. You need at least 85% to pass the exam.
Those who successfully pass the "KCS Update exam" will be awarded with a certificate.
Furthermore, your KCSC² status will be extended for another two years.