Kofax Analytics For TotalAgility 1.2
Training & Certification
The focus of this course is to provide product training for the installation, configuration, and end-user operation of Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility.
Attendees will be able to install, configure, and interpret analytical results of Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility.
This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility, configure the dashboards, and interpret the results. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
At Course Completion
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- List the installation prerequisites and be able to install Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility and perform license activation.
- Use the Administration Tool for configuring users and roles and setting properties and permissions for accessing and using Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility.
- Navigate within the Dashboard Viewer and modify pages for displaying data as desired.
- Pass a certification exam with a score of 85% or better
To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Windows administration and file management skills.
- Knowledge of analytics concepts is helpful, but not required.
- No programming or scripting experience is required
- Meet the hardware and software prerequisites as defined in the Kofax (Altosoft) Insight 5.1 Installation Guide
- A copy of Kofax TotalAgility version 7.2 must first be installed, configured, licensed, and accessible by the computer where you are installing Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility
• All course materials are provided
- Module 1 - Introduction to Class
- Module 2 - Kofax Analytics for TotalAgility Overview
- Module 3 - Installation
- Module 4 - Administration
- Module 5 - Using the Dashboard Viewer
- Module 6 - Testing and Certification