Kofax Analytics For Capture 1.2
Training & Certification
The focus of this course is to provide product training for the installation, configuration, and end-user operation of Kofax Analytics for Capture.
Attendees will be able to install, configure, and interpret analytical results of Kofax Analytics for Capture.
This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install Kofax Analytics for Capture, configure the dashboards, and interpret the results. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
At Course Completion
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
• List the installation prerequisites and be able to install Kofax Analytics for Capture and perform license activation.
• Use the Administration Tool for configuring users and roles and setting properties and permissions for accessing and using Kofax Analytics for Capture.
• Use the features of the Dashboard Designer to create new dashboards or modify existing ones.
• Navigate within the Dashboard Viewer and modify pages for displaying data as desired.
• Pass a certification exam with a score of 80% or better.
To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
• Windows administration and file management skills.
• Knowledge of analytics concepts is helpful, but not required.
• Understanding of pivot tables is helpful, but not required.
• No programming or scripting experience is required.
• All course materials are provided
• Computer-based Training: sixteen hours
Module 1 – Introduction to Class
• Duration, prerequisites and materials
• Class structure and module overviews
Module 2 – Kofax Analytics for Capture Overview
• Introduction to Kofax Analytics for Capture
• Product Components
• Data Mart
• Basic Architecture
• Charts and Grids
• Chart Types
• Pivot Tables
Module 3 – Installation
• Installation Prerequisites
• Installation Steps
• Installing a Project
• Activating the License
• DEMO: Installing Kofax Analytics for Capture
• LAB: Installing Kofax Analytics for Capture
Module 4 – Administration
• The Administration Tool
• Accessing the Administration Tool
• Administration Tool Elements
• Configuring Users
• Configuring Roles
• DEMO: Using the Administration Tool
• LAB: Using the Administration Tool
Module 5 – Using the Dashboard Designer
• Introduction to the Dashboard Designer
• Accessing the Dashboard Designer
• Elements of the Dashboard Designer
• Views and View Holders
• Pivot Tables
• Themes, Styles, and Custom Formatting
• Preview, Viewer and Design Modes
• Process Components
• Sorting and Drill Down Options
• DEMO: Using the Dashboard Designer
• LAB: Using the Dashboard Designer
Module 6 – Using the Theme Manager
• Introduction to the Theme Manager
• Accessing to the Theme Manager
• Elements of the Theme Manager
Module 7 – Using the Dashboard Viewer
• The Dashboard Viewer
• Accessing the Dashboard Viewer
• Elements of the Dashboard Viewer
• Moving around the Dashboard Viewer
• Changing Dates
• Changing Views
• Creating Pivot Tables
• DEMO: Using the Dashboard Viewer
• LAB: Using the Dashboard Viewer
Module 8 – Testing and Certification
• The Certification Exam
• Taking the exam
• Receiving your certificate