Kofax Communication Server Platform Fax
This training is designed to provide a basic understanding of the Kofax Communication Server (KCS) and the fax communication. Furthermore, it enables the attendee to confidently set up and configure several KCS components for a customer demonstration or proof-of-concept. Based on hands-on sessions, you will become familiar with the options and configuration possibilities of KCS.
This training is designed as a technical session – NOT a sales or marketing presentation. Your attendance in this training seminar will give you technical insight into the Kofax Communication Server.
At Class Completion:
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Give an overview about the Kofax Communication Server (KCS) product range
- Setup and configure the KCS including the KCS Core (TCOSS) and the KCS file structure
- Setup and configure a Least Cost Routing and a Tandem system
- Understand and explain ISDN basics
- Setup and configure a Line Server for BRI and PRI
- Setup and configure Fax over IP (FoIP)
- Understand and adapt user profiles, services, Arr99 and other Axx99 files
- Do some Troubleshooting and know the most important trace settings
- Understanding of the Windows environment
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP
- Experience using Windows-based applications (e.g. Microsoft Office)
Software, Hardware and technical documentation is provided.
- Overview about the Kofax Communication Server (KCS) product range
- Setup and configure the KCS Core (TCOSS)
- KCS file structure – setup and configuration with a calculation example
- Administration and configuration via TCfW Communication Server Client
- User profiles, services, Arr99 and other Axx99 files
- Configuration of Least Cost Routing systems
- Creating coversheets
- Licensing, TC/LT
- Setup and configure of a Line Server
- Explaining and using the wConfig tool
- Setting up a Tandem System
- KCS Fax over IP setup and configuration
- Troubleshooting and the most important trace settings
- Trouble-Ticket handling
At the end of the course there will be an online theoretical test and a practical part. You need at least 85% to pass the exam.
Those who successfully pass the "KCS Platform Fax exam" will be awarded with a certificate.
After attending this training, you might be interested in attending the following training classes as well:
- KCS Platform Link
- KCS Enterprise
- KCS Advanced Links