Kofax VRS Elite
Goals of the Course
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify features and benefits of Kofax VRS Elite.
- Describe the requirements for using Kofax VRS Elite in a production environment.
- Configure Kofax VRS Elite for achieving optimum image quality.
- Save Kofax VRS Elite properties as reusable profiles.
To fully utilize the information in the course and to complete the student lab exercises, the following requirements should be met:
- Access to a scanner certified for use with Kofax VRS Elite.
- An active Kofax VRS Elite license.
Format and Duration
- Self-paced on-demand or computer-based training
- Combination of prerecorded presentations and demonstrations and hands-on student lab exercises.
- Estimated duration to complete: eight hours.
- All course materials are provided
Kofax VRS Elite Training - Class Outline
Module 1 - Seminar Overview and Introduction to Kofax VRS Elite
- Course Description and Format, Prerequisite, Goals, and Materials
- Class structure and module overviews
- What is Kofax VRS Elite?
- The Kofax VRS Elite Process
- Features of Kofax VRS Elite
- New Features in Kofax VRS Elite
- Kofax VRS Elite Licensing
- Certified versus Non-certified Scanners
Module 2 – Administration of Kofax VRS Elite
- Introduction to the Kofax VRS Administration Console
- Features of the Kofax VRS Administration Console
- Using the Kofax VRS Administration Console
- ** Demonstration: Kofax VRS Administration Console **
- ** Student Lab Exercise: Kofax VRS Administration Console **
Module 3 - Scanning with Kofax VRS Elite
- Kofax VRS Elite Menu Options
- Accessing the Kofax VRS Interactive Viewer
- Settings to Achieve Optimum Results
- Scan Profiles
Module 4 - VRS Test Application (VCDemo)
- What is the VRS Test Application (VCDemo)
- Using the VRS Test Application
- ** Demonstration: Scanning with Kofax VRS Elite Using VRS Test Application (VCDemo) **
- ** Student Lab Exercise: Scanning with Kofax VRS Elite Using VRS Test Application (VCDemo) **