Kofax Communication Server Enterprise
This advanced training is designed to provide an insight on additional functions of the Kofax Communication Server (KCS) Product line. You will get an idea on how to implement Enterprise functions like enhanced Reporting and Monitoring for automated problem isolation and notification. You will learn about the concept of KCS for Service Providers with a high level of reliability and security and a view on scalability.
This training is designed as a technical session – NOT a sales or marketing presentation. Your attendance in this training seminar will give you technical insight into the Kofax Communication Server.
At Class Completion:
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Setup multiple KCS Core (TCOSS) instances (KCS for ASP)
- Setup and configure the TC/Fetch Agent and the TC/Report Agent for TC/Report
- Setup and configure TC/Probe to monitor end to end availability of the KCS environment
- Setup and configure TC/Broadcast to send and handle broadcast jobs
- Send and administrate broadcast jobs via TC/WEB
- Setup and configure IPPrint/LanPrint
- Do basic troubleshooting and know the most important trace settings
To attend this Course, interested students must have the following prerequisites:
- KCS Platform Link and KCS Platform Fax Certificate.
- Understanding of the Windows
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP
- Experience using Windows-based applications (e.g. Microsoft Office).
Software, Hardware and technical documentation is provided.
- Overview about the Kofax Communication Server (KCS) product range
- Setup and configure the KCS Core (TCOSS) and the KCS file structure
- Setup multiple TCOSS instances for an ASP (Application Service Provider) system
- TC/Report – Installing the TC/Fetch Agent and the TC/Report Agent
- Configuring the TC/Fetch Agent to gather data out of KCS
- Using the TC Management Console to create Reports with TC/Report
- How to schedule automatic sending of messages with TC/Probe to supervise end to end availability
- Setup and configure TC/WEB, a web based counterpart of the KCS Communication server client
- Broadcast messages to many recipients by using distribution lists with only one single send order
- Setup and configure the IPPrint/LanPrint to automatically send messages to a printer
- Troubleshooting and the most important trace settings
At the end of the course there will be an online theoretical test and a practical part. You need at least 85% to pass the exam.
Students who successfully pass the "KCS Enterprise exam" will be awarded with a certificate.
After attending this training, you might be interested in attending the following trainings as well: