Kofax Communication Server Advanced Links
This training is designed to provide advanced LINK knowledge.
This training is designed as a technical session – NOT a sales or marketing presentation. Your attendance in this training seminar will give you technical insight into the Kofax Communication Server.
At Class Completion:
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Give an overview of Links and document conversion.
- Setup and configure the SAP Integration for Fax & KCS -> TC/LINK-SC and TC/LINK-SC7
- Setup and configure TC/LINK-MQ to integrate IBM MQSeries for Fax & KCS
- Setup and configure TC/LINK-WM(/MD) to use the Short Messaging Service (SMS) via KCS
- Setup MFPConnect with eCopy
- Setup and configure TC/LINK-MX to transfer messages between Microsoft Exchange 2003 and the KCS
- Setup and configure TC/LINK-LN to transfer messages between Notes and the KCS
- Setup and configure TC/LINK-CCD to transfer messages from KCS to Kofax Capture
- Configure exchange of meta data and information via the Internet using TC/SOAP & XML
- Do basic troubleshooting and know the most important trace settings.
To attend this course, interested students must have the following prerequisites:
- KCS Platform Fax course
- KCS Platform Link course
Software, Hardware and technical documentation is provided.
Overview about the Kofax Communication Server (KCS) product range.
At the end of the course there will be an online theoretical test. You need at least 85% to pass the exam.
When successfully passing the "KCS Advanced Link exam", you will be awarded with a certificate.